Friday, January 01, 2010

Celebrating - Durango, Mexico...

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so excited for 2010! 2009 was such an awesome year for me; I got to shoot some amazing weddings and got to travel to several places I've never been before like Singapore, Indonesia, South Carolina, Louisiana, Durango Mexico, and more. I also got to revisit some of my favorite locations around California, Ontario, Chicago, Indiana, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah :)
I wanted to thank all my clients for having me shoot their wedding near and far away. Thanks to everyone for giving me such great events to photograph, and thanks to all the wedding blogs and magazines that published my work! Finally, thanks to everyone who reads and comments on this blog. I have tons of events and personal work that haven't made it to the blog yet, but soon they will :)
I hope everyone has a great new year! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

Happy New Year to you too, Leo. I love checking your blog. Keep up the good work!

Kyle Larson Photography said...

Here is to 2010. Your colors are out of this world love coming by and looking at your work.