Monday, August 17, 2009

Update...

I haven't forgotten about this blog, I've just been so busy lately with so many shoots. This has been the busiest month ever. I have lots and lots of images to post. In the last three weeks I've been shooting some really cool weddings in San Francisco, Canada, and I'm currently in Arizona for a wedding tomorrow. This weekend I'll be shooting a wedding in Colorado and in Salt Lake City. Three weddings in three different states in a week. Soon I'll be back to a more regular blogging schedule. Thanks for checking my blog and I appreciate your patience! :) Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm excited to see some new stuff! I need my Leo fix.

becca said...

i love your photos. can't wait for you to come back.

grant olsen said...

Can't wait to see all the images from your crazy-busy August!

Paul Gero said...

hey Leo...

good to hear you're keeping busy...

Paul