Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am Chris Purdie...

Remember the headshots I took a few weeks back? If you are in Provo make sure to check it out.

Performance Description: The performance involves 35 performers all playing the role of visual artist, Chris Purdie. They will wear the “Chris Purdie” uniform and perform the role as they interact with the viewers during the artist reception. The performance will take place MARCH 6, 2009 6-9pm at the SEGO Arts Center of Provo, Utah. For the duration of the art exhibition, March 6-28, there will be at least one "Chris Purdie" in the gallery during their hours.

Main Performance and Reception:
March 6, 2009 6-9 p.m. (open to the public - come and go as you please)

Performance Location:
Sego Art Center (169 N. University Ave. Provo)

Exhibition Dates: March 6-28, 2009 T-Sa 2-8 p.m.

For more information go here. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Brandon said...

That sounds like a fun idea!

grant olsen said...

I'm there.

Missy Johnson said...

I loved this piece. And I think it's so weird that my glass professor is in the bottom left corner.